// Trump v Clinton

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: Trump v Clinton  (Read 1940 times)

Offline Boris the Spider

• Bonny Lad
Trump v Clinton
« on: Sep 27, 2016, 17:06 »
Is anyone paying any attention to this? It seems like the people of the USA are looking at 4 years of turmoil no matter who gets in!
Boris the Spider is watching you

Advertise YOUR business

Offline llllllllllll llll lllllll

• Dozzle
  • I have 24 billion posts
Re: Trump v Clinton
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2016, 22:05 »
They have just had 8 years of turmoil, so no change there then.
Professional Disturber of the peace.

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #2 on: Nov 06, 2016, 08:25 »
Lots of people think either of these are capable of starting WW3. I'm increasingly worried that they might be right !
The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Offline Boris the Spider

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #3 on: Nov 10, 2016, 11:45 »
Donald Chump!

Offline Lancelot

• Currack
« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2016, 20:38 »
Have you noticed, in interview, since Trump was elected how his attitude and demeanor has changed?  He now sounds almost sensible. Was it all an act to get the voters agitated and to vote for him? 

Seems some of the Yanks are the same as the ones who voted to stay in the E.U here.  They want to have another election. If Sunderland lose this weekend can they ask to keep on replaying the match 'till they win?
Lancelot

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #5 on: Nov 10, 2016, 22:41 »
Have you noticed, in interview, since Trump was elected how his attitude and demeanor has changed?  He now sounds almost sensible. Was it all an act to get the voters agitated and to vote for him? 

Seems some of the Yanks are the same as the ones who voted to stay in the E.U here.  They want to have another election. If Sunderland lose this weekend can they ask to keep on replaying the match 'till they win?

He's a thin skinned, toys out of the pram guy. He's 70 years old. An old leopard won't change it's spots. I expect him to fall out with a lot of people, let's hope they aren't as vindictive as he is.
The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Offline Lancelot

• Currack
« Reply #6 on: Nov 11, 2016, 00:30 »
Only time will tell, but what does 70 years old have to do with it?  Leopards can change their spots even at 70 years old.  He simply got into power because people were sick/tired of what they had.  Same in the U.K we'd had enough of E.U domination and wanted to rule ourselves once more and not to be dictated by Europe.  The people spoke in both instances.

We will go from strength to strenght but it might not be as quick as some might hope.  The world wants to deal with the U.K.  Europe will not kick us into oblivion as we are their bigest trader for their exports.  VW, Citroen, F.I.A.T, Porsche, SEAT etc depend on us buying their tin boxes, so will want to trade with us, not shut us out.  We buy more from them than they buy from us. We can live without them, but they cannot live without us.  But they could close their car factories and/or reduce production if we blocked them, will they?  I doubt it.
Lancelot

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #7 on: Nov 11, 2016, 07:45 »
He's too much a loose canon for me.
The North East Forum

Offline Lancelot

• Currack
« Reply #8 on: Nov 12, 2016, 14:03 »
I agree that he sounds that way, but I wonder if it is all false.  Whatever, it got him to be President.  I don't support him, but neither did I support Clinton.  Out of close to 400,000,000 living in the U.S it came down to those two, I wonder what that tells us.  Once again we see protests at a result that those who didn't win think should be reversed.

Now we hear
Nicola Sturgeon and her SNP Cabinet have demanded that the result of last night's World Cup qualifying match
at Wembley between England and Scotland, which resulted in a 3-nil victory for England, must be replayed.

The Poison Pixie said the result of the game was a fix, an outrage and the "greatest insult to the people of Scotland by the English since Culloden".
She added that Scotland's players had been intimidated from the start by being forced to wear pink shirts, making them targets for ridicule and homophobic abuse from English fans.

She claimed the Turkish referee and his linesmen had been bribed in a conspiracy involving the English FA, Theresa May and FIFA.

Sturgeon added: "We offered the officials each a free set of bagpipes and a nice kilt and as much porridge and haggis as they could eat for a whole year,
but they chose to take plain brown envelopes bulging with English fivers instead."

According to Sturgeon, all three of England's goals were blatantly offside, several England players should have been sent off and
Scotland should have had at least six penalties.
She concluded her statement by saying the replay must be in Glasgow and Scotland should be given two goals start
Lancelot

Offline Boris the Spider

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #9 on: Nov 12, 2016, 16:35 »
That's very amusing. If that's what she truly believes then she's gotta be the most paranoid leader on the planet! Poison Pixie is dead right.

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2016, 15:50 »
I agree that he sounds that way, but I wonder if it is all false.  Whatever, it got him to be President.  I don't support him, but neither did I support Clinton.  Out of close to 400,000,000 living in the U.S it came down to those two, I wonder what that tells us. 

I'm no great expert on US politics, but it seems the American people have voted for radical change. However, when the promises made by Trump have been carried out, they may just wish they'd voted for the status quo.

Donald Trump will find that being president isn't as easy as he thought when he was shouting his mouth off in his election campaign.
The North East Forum

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #11 on: Mar 06, 2017, 08:20 »
Think he's not got too long left  :wink:
The North East Forum

Tags: