// HEBBURN SCANLON RESEARCH

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: HEBBURN SCANLON RESEARCH  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Poppies

• Bonny Lad
HEBBURN SCANLON RESEARCH
« on: Aug 17, 2006, 14:12 »
Researching SCANLON Family of Hebburn.

Phelan (b 1863) and Bridget(b 1864) Scanlon lived in Hebburn on Tyne. The couple married on 14th February 1884.

Two of their sons started a new life Peter Scanlon moved to  America, while his brother Phelin Scanlon moved to Canada

I am new to geneology so any help/advice no matter how small will be of great value .

Sincere Thank You to all who can help....cheers Poppies

Advertise YOUR business

Offline Poppies

• Bonny Lad
Re: HEBBURN SCANLON RESEARCH
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2006, 11:14 »
Information wanted...... Ellen Scanlon was my maternal Grandmother

Ellen Scanlon born 1885 Wallsend (lived Hebburn -  County Durham) she  married  my Grandad,

Thomas Lydon (dob unknown)  in South Shields 1912

They had four children that I am aware of;

Thomas jr,  Catherine, Michael,  and  Philip.

If you can help in any way with research on the family please do post a message.    Sincere Thank You to anyone who can help........... Poppies

Offline Lancelot

• Currack
« Reply #2 on: Aug 29, 2006, 11:50 »

Does anyone have a connection to, or know the ancestors of Patrick Cormick Scanlon born 1891 Tynmouth and married to Gertrude White. Anyone any info on her?
Lancelot

Offline Poppies

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #3 on: Aug 31, 2006, 04:00 »

Does anyone have a connection to, or know the ancestors of Patrick Cormick Scanlon born 1891 Tynmouth and married to Gertrude White. Anyone any info on her?

Hi Lancelot, I will look through my info to see if I have any links for you.....have you looked at the 'Free B.D.M.' site (Google)and if you have any other bits of info try looking at Census Returns....I think most major libraries have the details...give your local one  a ring.
One way is to post as much info as you can on as many sites as is possible, then fingers crossed someone maybe able to help......cheers Poppies

Offline Lancelot

• Currack
« Reply #4 on: Aug 31, 2006, 09:18 »

Hi Lancelot, I will look through my info to see if I have any links for you

Thanks Pops, I haven't done much research on the Scanlon line as they are only a distant branch on my brother in law's tree.
Lancelot

Offline Poppies

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #5 on: Sep 01, 2006, 23:30 »
Hi Lancelot

I am still going through the SCANLON  info.....you said that they are distant relations!! ......how distant?
It would make it easier for me to cross match families if you gave me more information......ie; any other names linked to the SCANLON family tree......see what you can do, cheers Poppies

Offline Lancelot

• Currack
« Reply #6 on: Oct 10, 2006, 11:19 »
Hi Lancelot

I am still going through the SCANLON? info.....you said that they are distant relations!! ......how distant?

Very distant. They are on my wife's brother in laws side and slightly distant from him. This is what? have.? Descendants of Patrick Cormick Scanlon

1?    Patrick Cormick Scanlon   b: Abt. Oct 1891 in Tynemouth      d: 1986 in Middlesbrough
..      +Gertrude White         d: Abt. 1938 in Middlesbrough
.........   2?    Nellie Scanlon         d: May 2001
.........   2?    Ronald Cormick Scanlon   b: 1923 in Middlesbrough      
.............      +Gladys Hutchinson   b: 1925 in Middlesbrough   m: 1946 in Middlesbrough   
.........   2?    Mona I Scanlon   b: 1925 in Middlesbrough      d: in Middlesbrough
.........   2?    Cormick Frederick Scanlon   b: 1931 in Middlesbrough      
.............      +Rita Thomas   b: 1932 in Middlesbrough   m: 1952 in Middlesbrough   
....................   3?    Malcolm John Scanlon   b: 1954 in Middlesbrough      
........................      +Karen         
...............................   4?    Malcolm Lee Scanlon         
....................   3?    Glenis R Scanlon   b: 1957 in Middlesbrough      
.........   2?    Brenda Scanlon   b: 17 May 1934 in Middlesbrough      d: 19 Apr 2006 in Fremantle, Australia
.............      +Samuel Pink   b: 16 Jun 1932 in Middlesbrough   m: 1957 in Middlesbrough   
....................   3?    Timothy Christopher Pink   b: 1960 in Middlesbrough      
........................      +Maureen         
...............................   4?    Matthew Pink   b: in Western Australia      
...............................   4?    Kirsty Pink   b: in Western Australia      
....................   3?    Andrew Samuel Pink   b: 1966 in Middlesbrough      
........................      +Angela Atkinson   b: 10 Apr 1965      
...............................   4?    Braydon Andrew Samuel Pink   b: 10 May 2001 in Perth, West Australia      
Lancelot

Offline Shoobydoo

• Babba
« Reply #7 on: Jan 28, 2016, 21:48 »
Old topic I know but if your looking for Malcolm Lee Scanlon. Then I am here.

Tags: