// Cucumber Attack

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: Cucumber Attack  (Read 920 times)

Offline alexander

• Blatherskite!
  • The Dalai Viking has spoken
Cucumber Attack
« on: Apr 12, 2012, 15:32 »
Can't make up my mind if this is amusing or sad but I thought I'd 'delight' you all about a court ruling from my neck of the woods today:

http://www.bt.dk/krimi/doemt-for-at-taeve-aldi-medarbejder-med-agurk

Since I don't expect many of you wonderful people to be able to read much of the article in Danish I'll give you a quick idea what it's about.

On January 2nd a 34yo bloke went into an Aldi shop here. Not happy with the quality of its cucumbers he took them to an Aldi worker and asked for better ones. The worker told him he couldn't help but the bloke then demanded to speak to the Aldi shop manager. The manager then came as well and the bloke was told the same, that there weren't any other cucumbers than those he could see.

The 34yo bloke then completely snapped and began to beat the Aldi shop manager all over with one of the dodgy cucumbers till it went all mushy in his hand, then he took a second cucumber and continued the attack hitting the shop manager again and again with the second veg, too. Still being told after that that there really weren't any other cucumbers in the shop that he could get instead of the ones he felt were dodgy the bloke then slapped the Aldi shop manager on the side of his head. :|

Today the courts here then passed their verdict. The 34yo bloke has been sent to prison for sixty days.
You're born alone, you die alone.  Anything in between is make believe.

Advertise YOUR business

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
Re: Cucumber Attack
« Reply #1 on: Apr 13, 2012, 07:13 »
why are all cucumber stories funny....don't answer that ...
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline auntieB

• Gadgie
Re: Cucumber Attack
« Reply #2 on: Apr 13, 2012, 12:42 »
well its like this......... :oops:

Tags: