// WHEELBIRKS FARM - Cafe NR STOCKSFIELD Northumberland A68 Ebchester

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: WHEELBIRKS FARM - Cafe NR STOCKSFIELD Northumberland A68 Ebchester  (Read 1183 times)

Offline CLANSMAN

• Gadgie
Hi all,

What a nice place to call into and have a bite to eat and drink proper milk and finish off with quality home made icecream

If you have small children its ideal as they are let loose outside in a well fenced play area  nothing special but once they make new friends they don't want to go

Food is excellent, service good and although it is expensive I do honestly think its worth everypenny
It is off the beaten track for most people and its ideal if your passing through from a visit elsewhere

Everthing is home made and even all meat products and dairy products are off the Farm
Also local jams honey is also served with organic produce

I just go for a glass of milk    how it used to taste  and a sausage sandwich  finish off with a farm icecream cone and that's me happy with a full belly

If the sun had shone yesterday it would have been the icing on the cake
but considering it was raining at home 20 miles north it was dry and warm   happy days better than going to the metro centre to keep the bairn happy 

Worth a try     if you like that  thing      oh and you can see a few cows in the sheds and in the fields
Only downside is the entrance road track  narrow ...  bit worn out but  plenty of parking when your there

Advertise YOUR business

Offline Tessxvi

• Gadgie
  • . . . life in the Eighties
Another useful place which we use when heading north on the A68 is Brocksbushes Farm.  Easy to enter from thr roundabout, plenty of parking, and an intriguing way out.  Decent food, and shopping for those who like that sort of thing.
Tessxvi

Tags: