// Going back to my roots - Brian Lerigo

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: Going back to my roots - Brian Lerigo  (Read 2601 times)

LerigoB

Going back to my roots - Brian Lerigo
« on: Jan 01, 2005, 12:58 »
Hi All

Trying to trace anyone from East Howle or Ferryhill who I went to school with and who has a better memory than me!! :-)

Hoping to hear from anyone..

Loopy Lerigo

Advertise YOUR business

Patkin

re: Going back to my roots - Brian Lerigo
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2005, 08:15 »
Hi,

I'm not from East Howl, but there's a couple who live down the broom road, I think their surname is Lerigo (mite be wrong) but his grandfather was conductor of the Mainsforth Brass band, I think in the 1920's. I've spoken to him and I think he mentioned he came from East Howl. If you are related Brian and know of any details the said person would it be possible to give me any information on this chap as I'm interested in the History of Mainsforth Brass Band and currently play for Ferryhill Town Band of which has it's beginnings from the Mainsforth Colliery Brass band.
Thanks.

bdbarry

Re: Going back to my roots - Brian Lerigo
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2005, 08:58 »
Quote from: LerigoB
Hi All

Trying to trace anyone from East Howle or Ferryhill who I went to school with and who has a better memory than me!! :-)

Hoping to hear from anyone..

Loopy Lerigo

Are these people in your family, Neil and Sheila?  These people are part of my family,  regards bdbarry

Offline Jonah68

• Babba
Re: Going back to my roots - Brian Lerigo
« Reply #3 on: Apr 17, 2016, 18:22 »
Hello Brian,

I sat next to you while I was at East Howle School ( I am 66 so you may be about that too, maybe even older.

Are you still in that area?

John Scott

Tags: