// A Rant too far

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: A Rant too far  (Read 1295 times)

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
A Rant too far
« on: Dec 23, 2012, 20:38 »
So Sir Alex reckons RVP could have been killed today. I opened the page to find out he got hit on the head with a football !
The comments on this page are worth the read. ! BBC Sport - Robin van Persie: Man Utd striker lucky to be alive - Ferguson

Bet we dont hear another word from him about it, same as the 'Rio', incident.
sedgefieldblues.com

Advertise YOUR business

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
Re: A Rant too far
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2012, 08:07 »
perhaps it as better from a Man U PR perspective when Sir alex refused to speak to the BBC
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline Durham Forum

• "Giggity giggity!"
  • Admin
  • Blatherskite!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2012, 12:08 »
Just seen the replay of this. The ball was smashed at his head from about 2 yards. Surprised Williams stayed on the pitch, because it was violent conduct in my book. It was dangerous and unnecessary.

Offline compo

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2012, 12:46 »
I also thought it a dangerous and stupid thing to do, but the way Fergie has ranted on is way out of order. The M.O.T.D. pundits got it right when they said it took the publicity away from a very poor performance by Man.U.
Selective memory though Fergie , [ I refuse to call him "SIR"] not so long back when Cantona jumped feet first into a crowd of supporters. Now that was a very dangerous action and if a child had been in the way I could have been a lot more serious.

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2012, 19:52 »
I also thought it a dangerous and stupid thing to do, but the way Fergie has ranted on is way out of order. The M.O.T.D. pundits got it right when they said it took the publicity away from a very poor performance by Man.U.
Selective memory though Fergie , [ I refuse to call him "SIR"] not so long back when Cantona jumped feet first into a crowd of supporters. Now that was a very dangerous action and if a child had been in the way I could have been a lot more serious.
Add the Kung Fu kick to Paul scholes tackles for the past ten years and as for the Kean Tackle pn Haland.....ouch, never played again!
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline Durham Forum

• "Giggity giggity!"
  • Admin
  • Blatherskite!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2012, 21:16 »
Not actually true. Alfe Inge Haaland played in his team's next game and also for his country. It was an injury to his opposite leg that caused him to retire.

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #6 on: Dec 25, 2012, 08:07 »
Not actually true. Alfe Inge Haaland played in his team's next game and also for his country. It was an injury to his opposite leg that caused him to retire.
apologies, just what I read,
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #7 on: Dec 26, 2012, 22:49 »
The hair dryer giving the ref and linesman some stick today (NUFC game) Showing no respect what so ever.
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline SouthernExPat

• Blatherskite!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 29, 2012, 01:33 »
He get's on my Tits!
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead...Do not walk in front of me, for I may not Follow...Do not walk beside me...just f*ck off and leave me alone!

Tags: