// Paolo Di Canio speaks

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: Paolo Di Canio speaks  (Read 1111 times)

Offline Durham Forum

• "Giggity giggity!"
  • Admin
  • Blatherskite!
Paolo Di Canio speaks
« on: Apr 03, 2013, 16:06 »
Head coach speaks.

PAOLO DI CANIO, Wednesday 03 April, 2013

“I have clearly stated that I do not wish to speak about matters other than football, however, I have been deeply hurt by the attacks on the football club.

“This is a historic, proud and ethical club and to read and hear some of the vicious and personal accusations is painful. I am an honest man, my values and principles come from my family and my upbringing.

"I feel that I should not have to continually justify myself to people who do not understand this, however I will say one thing only - I am not the man that some people like to portray.

“I am not political, I do not affiliate myself to any organisation, I am not a racist and I do not support the ideology of fascism. I respect everyone.

“I am a football man and this and my family are my focus. Now I will speak only of football.”

SAFC - Statement from Paolo Di Canio

NOW PLEASE LET PAOLO DI CANIO GET ON WITH THE JOB OF MANAGING SUNDERLAND AFC !!!!

Advertise YOUR business

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
Re: Paolo Di Canio speaks
« Reply #1 on: Apr 03, 2013, 18:57 »
Peoples religious or political views dont interest me , unless they hurt other people. As I said, a couple of wins and they wont care who or what all the fuss was about. Jobs hard enough without idiots interfering.
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2013, 08:44 »
Durham Miners head honcho demanded their banner back because of Di Canio's alleged affiliations. Doesn't their banner contain some image or reference to Lenin? This is a man who plotted a revolution, overthrew a government, was guilty of numerous human rights abuses and who's theories led to the rise of Stalinism, Marxism and Maoism. He, in association with Stalin, committed acts of terrorism and mass murder under the banner of 'Red Terror'.

I think they need to take a good look at themselves before they judge themselves to be the keepers of high morals.  :wink:
The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04, 2013, 09:20 »
There's a poll on the echo page, is De Canio the man to save Sunderland, well its creeping up, was 80/20 against now its only 56/44 against
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline Durham Forum

• "Giggity giggity!"
  • Admin
  • Blatherskite!
« Reply #4 on: Apr 04, 2013, 13:11 »
There's a poll on the echo page, is De Canio the man to save Sunderland, well its creeping up, was 80/20 against now its only 56/44 against

I think that poll will have been heavily skewed by Newcastle supporters voting. Not a true reflection of SAFC feelings. On the Ready to Go fans forum, it's about 90/10 in favour.

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #5 on: Apr 04, 2013, 16:19 »
Paolo on his players at Swindon:

"With some players, if he has a chihuahua character I can't make a chihuahua into a rottweiler. He could be a proud chihuahua but he remains a chihuahua."

:lol: :lol:
The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Tags: