// United 0 Sunderland 3

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: United 0 Sunderland 3  (Read 6522 times)

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
United 0 Sunderland 3
« on: Apr 14, 2013, 16:26 »
probably making a statue of De Canio as we speak ha ha  Politics wont get a look in now.....Good
sedgefieldblues.com

Advertise YOUR business

Offline mike

• Gadgie
Re: United / S'land 0-3
« Reply #1 on: Apr 14, 2013, 17:33 »
Yes, well played Sunderland from a Newcastle fan! :cry:

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #2 on: Apr 14, 2013, 18:37 »
Newcastle fans have shown their club up this time, going to be all over the back pages tomorrow for the wrong reasons
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline compo

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #3 on: Apr 14, 2013, 21:21 »
Talking to a friend of mine tonight who was at the match. Big Newcastle supporter , said Sunderland deserved their victory, no question of that. He also said  when the first goal was scored a flare was thrown from the Sunderland supporters down on to those below their seats causing a boy of about 10 been rushed to hospital. Seems not all the yobs are from the Toon.

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #4 on: Apr 15, 2013, 07:24 »
yes, a few morons in the Sunderland crowd too, hope the police publish photos of them all. Used to think of Newcastle as the friendly city but this will take the city a long time to live down.
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline compo

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #5 on: Apr 15, 2013, 08:19 »
I believe we have agreed on this before. You can't beat Northern League football , where you're welcomed into the ground, half time cuppa tea with a biscuit, and after the friendly banter a shout of, "see you at your place in a few weeks time". I'll stick with watching Consett. Only £3-00 in for pensioners, great value for money.

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #6 on: Apr 15, 2013, 11:01 »

The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Offline compo

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #7 on: Apr 16, 2013, 08:37 »
Reading a remark by Pardew left me fuming. " We were a little tired as we played on Thursday night". Forgive me for harping on abour N.E.League football but Consetts fixtures read like this..........
April, games played on the 3-6-9-11-13-15 , games to play on the 17-20-23-25-27-29 and 1may. Honesty and commitment is what its all about.
P.S. forgett to mention these lads have day jobs as well.

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #8 on: Apr 16, 2013, 18:00 »
Reading a remark by Pardew left me fuming. " We were a little tired as we played on Thursday night". Forgive me for harping on abour N.E.League football but Consetts fixtures read like this..........
April, games played on the 3-6-9-11-13-15 , games to play on the 17-20-23-25-27-29 and 1may. Honesty and commitment is what its all about.
P.S. forgett to mention these lads have day jobs as well.
Yes I picked up on that...we were tired...ah bless.
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #9 on: Apr 17, 2013, 20:14 »
Punched the horse in self defence? yeah son, tell yourself that. BBC News - Man 'disgusted' at Tyne-Wear derby police horse attack Wearing a scarf as a mask because of a loose filling?  Dentists must have been busy on the Monday.
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #10 on: Apr 17, 2013, 23:21 »
He's also on invalidity benefit and hasn't worked for 8 years! Something tells me not for much longer.  :wink:  :doh:
The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline compo

• Bonny Lad
« Reply #12 on: Apr 22, 2013, 15:03 »
Disgusting behaviour, but as a neutral Consett A.F.C. supporter I'll play devil's advocate and ask what is worse...............the geordie idiot who punched the horse or the mackem moron who when his team scored threw a flare which resulted in a disabled lad in a wheelchair getting burnt.????

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #13 on: Apr 22, 2013, 15:59 »
Disgusting behaviour, but as a neutral Consett A.F.C. supporter I'll play devil's advocate and ask what is worse...............the geordie idiot who punched the horse or the mackem moron who when his team scored threw a flare which resulted in a disabled lad in a wheelchair getting burnt.????

Both stupid. The item that press reported as having been thrown wasn't a flare, it was a smoke bomb. Smoke bombs can't burn you, although he may have thought he'd been burned at the time due to staining. That isn't to excuse throwing anything. Throwing things at other people at football matches can't be tolerated.

The horse punching incident? Well, he'll be losing his disability benefit I would think. The story about the scarf and tooth is all complete ********, as he was seen a couple of minutes beforehand, without the scarf, trying to 'spook' the horse.  :wink:
The North East Forum

Offline Durham Forum

• "Giggity giggity!"
  • Admin
  • Blatherskite!
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2013, 16:21 »
109 arrests now from the CCTV footage.

Offline tilerman

• Dozzle
« Reply #15 on: Jun 01, 2013, 18:57 »
lets hope they are 109 charges brought.
sedgefieldblues.com

Offline alexander

• Blatherskite!
  • The Dalai Viking has spoken
« Reply #16 on: Aug 16, 2013, 23:47 »
I still have the game on my recorder smurf if anyone would like a DVD copy.
You're born alone, you die alone.  Anything in between is make believe.

Tags: