// Durham Blues Festival 21st June 2014

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: Durham Blues Festival 21st June 2014  (Read 890 times)

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
Durham Blues Festival 21st June 2014
« on: Jun 16, 2014, 09:37 »
The annual Durham Blues Festival takes place at the Gala Theatre in Durham on 21st June 2014.

Saturday 21 June, 3.00pm
With twelve acts over two stages in one great day of blues music, it's a chance to see some of the genres best-loved artists alongside some brand new blues talent. Confirmed acts include: Royal Southern Brotherhood, Laurence Jones, Jo Harman & Company, The Spellkasters, the Steve Nimmo Trio, Danny Bryant and many more.

Anyone going?

The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Advertise YOUR business

Offline BluesShow

• Babba
Re: Durham Blues Festival 21st June 2014
« Reply #1 on: Jun 16, 2014, 09:49 »
Howdy - i will be doing the MC work on the Main Stage as well as some DJ sets between the acts too. Really looking forward to seeing Royal Southern brotherhood again - they are tremendous.

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #2 on: Jun 17, 2014, 10:43 »
Hi GG. We're in a bit of a quandary over this. Mrs Black Cat has double booked herself for another do on the night (a charity ceilidh in Washington). She's not sure whether to get a ticket for the blues festival, see the afternoon acts with me, then nick off at about 7:30 to go to Washington, or just send me to the Blues Festival by myself. The ticket price makes it poor value if she's only going to see half of the acts (missing JH&C and RSB), so i've told her i'll donate her ticket price to the ceilidh charity if she decides to go there instead. Hmmphh!  :doh:
The North East Forum

Forums for North East England and County Durham. Chat with other Mackems, Mags and Smoggies. Sport and other stuff for lads 'n' lasses.

Offline BluesShow

• Babba
« Reply #3 on: Jun 17, 2014, 11:26 »
Somebody I know has 2 tickets for sale - they cost £54 the pair but are available for £20 the pair - let me know if you are interested and I will hook you up.
 :P

Offline Legend

• Dozzle
« Reply #4 on: Jun 17, 2014, 12:54 »
Yes please, that would make it more cost effective.
The North East Forum

Tags: