// Luxury bespoke womenswear service.

Advertise YOUR business

Author Topic: Luxury bespoke womenswear service.  (Read 1442 times)

Offline gmrowbotham

• Babba
Luxury bespoke womenswear service.
« on: Aug 05, 2015, 18:18 »
Welcome to the exclusive world of GMRowbotham. I am a young sample machinist from the north east who has spent the last five years working between London and Paris in couture. I have since returned to the north to be with my family and I'm interested to see if my business - which has been running for two years now as a very small made to order service - would be susceptible to my hometown and surrounding areas.
Please feel free to get in touch whether it regards consultations and bookings or to simply offer me some advice on starting up around here. I can appreciate the economy has affected us in the north differently to the south, where I have lived for five years.

With a desire for a certain type of luxury - to make time for time, in a world where everything is accelerating - GMRowbotham is a small, privately held company offering an exclusive and very private bespoke and made-to-measure service for women of all shapes and sizes - by appointment only on an outcall basis. We will travel to you for consultations and fittings.

Embracing time-honored couture techniques with a modern sensibility to create unique and feminine pieces for the contemporary woman, the hallmark of the atelier is a generous approach to volume, color, and silhouette. Fabrics are selected for their comfort and durability, whilst retaining a luxurious quality. From a number of exclusive suppliers, an unlimited selection of beautiful woven fabrics, patterns and plains, exquisite printed and embroidered silks and sheers, and sumptuous velvets are part of our world of elegance fuelled by the desire to reinvent the classics, marked in deep and shimmering colours.

For enquiries or to book a consultation visit our website gmrowbotham.com
Alternatively, you may contact us at info@gmrowbotham.co.uk
Discover more at facebook.com/gmrowbotham

I look forward to hearing from you,

George :)

Advertise YOUR business
Tags: